Friday, May 3, 2013

This week talking about the family was really enlightening to me. I have always had questions and never knew which sources were the right sources. Just in these last two weeks I have really seen the importance of research and checking the sources to make sure that they are reliable. There are so many details to look into to know for sure that my sources found are reliable, accredited sources. I have to look at the studies done, how many other people have done the same study and what their conclusions were, if all conclusions to the same study were compatible, etc. There is so much to look at!! But there is so much out there to learn, there are both good and bad things and I'm excited to continue learning about the facts and how to know how to find the right sources

No comments:

Post a Comment